Nursing and Other Jobs in the Medical Field
The medical field is a very broad one which means that there is something for everyone. If you want a career in the healthcare industry, your options are incredibly expansive and you can find a degree that plays to your strengths and allows you to contribute to the largest and most important industries in the world. It also means that doing your research and choosing exactly what you want to do might be a little harder. Here, you’ll find all of our relevant resources, rankings, and more, all in one place. In addition to all that you’ll find here, you can also check out our 30 Free Online Tools for Nursing Students and Healthcare Professionals as well.
Nursing is the most in-demand profession in the world, and there is a lot that you can do within the field. You can work practicing nursing, as a nurse educator, an administrator, and more. Different levels of degrees in the field are going to open up a myriad of doors for you. If that interests you, perhaps these resources can steer you in the right direction.
Nursing Degrees FAQ
All of your questions related to nursing degrees can be found right here. In this quick reference guide, we’ve written out all of the questions for RN to BSN programs, and additional questions are listed below for those of you who aren’t just getting started.
- Is nursing school worth it?
- What are the best online colleges for RN to BSN programs?
- How much does an online RN to BSN program cost?
- What is the quickest online RN to BSN program?
- Are online RN to BSN programs competitive?
- Which RN to BSN online program is the best?
Additional questions about nursing degrees are listed below:
- Are There Any HBCUs with Nursing Programs?
- Are There Any Accredited Online MSN Programs?
- What Jobs Can I Qualify For With A Masters In Nursing Education?
- What Schools Have The Best BSN To MSN Programs?
- Where Can I Find The Best RN To MSN Programs?
- How Is A DNP Different From A PhD in Nursing?
- What Jobs Are Best Suited For A PhD vs. Doctorate Degree in Nursing?
- How Long Does It Take To Get A PhD In Nursing?
- Where Can I Earn A Doctorate Degree In Nursing As A Part-Time Doctoral Student?
- What Are The Best Online Doctorate Degrees In Nursing?
- Where Can I Learn How To Become A Nurse Anesthetist?
- Do All CRNA Schools Require A Residency?
- What Are The Best CRNA Schools For Working Professionals?
- Are There Any Cheap Online Schools That Offer An Accredited CRNA Program?
- Are There Any CRNA Programs That Are 100% Online?
Nursing College Rankings
Here are all of our rankings related to the field of nursing.
Top 30 Online Colleges with the Best PhD in Nursing
The Top 25 Online Masters In Nursing Programs
Top Ten Online Undergraduate Nursing Programs
Top 25 Online RN to BSN Programs
Top 30 Best CRNA Schools with Online Programs
The medical field is also a wide field. There is so much more to it than just being a doctor. Peripheral fields like public health are important to increase global wellness, and there is also healthcare informatics, education, and so much more. If you want to work in the medical field and don’t have a sense of direction, or are looking for something specific, you’ll find it here.
Medical Field FAQ
If you have any questions about the medical field, you can browse through our medical FAQ right here:
- Where Can I Earn A Doctoral Degree In Public Health As A Part-Time Student?
- What Do I Need To Become A Doctoral Student In The Public Health Field?
- Do I Need To Be In-State To Participate In Doctoral Public Health Degrees Online?
- Are There Residencies Required For All Online Doctorate Programs In Public Health?
- Are There Any HBCU Medical Schools?
Yes. In fact, some of the best medical schools are HBCU:
- Howard University College of Medicine
- Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science
- Meharry Medical College
- Morehouse School of Medicine
To explore other HBCU with online degrees, check out the Top 20 Best Historically Black Colleges with Online Programs.
- What are the Best Historically Black Online Schools with Medical Programs?
- Hampton University
Hampton University ranked #7 in our ranking of the top HBCU with online programs.
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
FAMU ranked #20 in our ranking of the top HBCU with online programs.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (NCAT) ranks number one in the list of Top 20 Best Historically Black Colleges with Online Programs.
- Albany State University
Albany State University ranked #6 in our ranking of the top HBCU with online programs.
- Hampton University
Here are just a few careers that you can have that are part of the medical field or directly contribute. We’re working to expand this section regularly.
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Nutrition Consultant
- Community Nutritionist
- Home Healthcare Aide
- Dietetic Technician
- Registered Dietitian
Nursing School Rankings
Here is a list of all of our rankings related to the medical field and nursing:
Top 20 Best Pre Med Colleges
15 Top Accredited Online Medical Billing and Coding Schools
Top 5 Online Colleges with the Best PhD in Public Health
The Top 25 Online Master’s In Healthcare Administration Programs
The Top 19 Online Bachelor’s in Health Informatics Degree Programs
The Top 20 Online Masters of Public Health Programs
Top 20 Online Nutritionist Degree Programs
Top 20 Best Pre Med Colleges