The Construction Management program at Clemson University consistently ranks among the top programs in the nation on all conglomerate rankings. Our methodology for ranking the Top 20 Online Construction Management Degree Programs is based on:
- 50% Freshman Retention Rate, to ensure that new students are receiving engaging classwork and helpful advising.
- 50% Graduation Rate, to ensure that students are able to earn their degree and take the next step towards becoming a Construction Manager.
With a freshman retention rate of 92% and a graduation rate of 81%, Clemson University came in at number four on our ranking, with only Worcester Polytechnic Institute, University of Washington-Seattle, and Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University ranking higher, though not by much. When it comes to determining the best Construction Management programs to apply to, prospective students should first take into account their own educational and professional priorities, as that will go a long way in determining which school is the best fit. Students should consider what strengths they are looking for in a given Construction Management program, such as:
- College Experience, if you are looking for a school with a lively campus with an active social life.
- Career Advancement, if you are currently working in construction, and are looking to obtain the credentials to become a foreman.
- Cost per credit hour, if you are concerned about the financial investment that you are making in your Construction Management degree.
- Industry Networking, if you are looking to make connections with professors and piers in a specific location or community.
- Technical Affluence, if you are looking to increase your engineering and management skills to set you apart from other professionals in your field.
Once you have determined the most important aspects of your educational experience, you will be ready to search for schools. While there are many great schools with Construction Management degree programs, you can start on your search by checking out our list of the Top 20 Online Construction Management Degree Programs. If Clemson University, or another school that made our list, might be the best fit for you, be sure to follow the links and visit their school website to request more information. The strong points of Clemson University’s Construction Management degrees are:
- A holistic education of construction practices through academic subjects such as Physics, Economics and Business, and Management.
- Their internship opportunities, as bachelor degree students are required to complete 800 hours on the job to get an insider’s view of the industry.
- Capstone projects for senior bachelor degree students, which is designed to bring together all of the information that they have accumulated in the program.
- A Master’s degree in Construction Science and Management that is the only one of its kind which is offered in a completely online format.
Additionally, Clemson University holds an overall A grade from Niche.com, ranking as their top university in South Carolina, with A+ grades in Value, Student Life, and Athletics, and A grades in Academics, Professors, Party Scene, and Campus. If Clemson University might be the best choice for you, be sure to visit their website and request more information.