Find your degree
Colorado State University’s Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) has a stellar reputation among its students and ranks among the top programs in the country based on a variety of metrics. Colorado State has made a large investment into their online educational platforms and has used that investment to offer a fully online MBA, which The Financial Times ranked number 15 on their ranking of the best online MBA programs in the world. Online MBA students who are looking to increase their knowledge in the statistical analysis of commercial dynamics can elect to specialize in Marketing Data Analytics. Additionally, the school offers a fully online Master in International Management, which ranks among the Top 20 Best Online MBA Programs for International Business. Some of the appealing aspects of earning an online MBA from Colorado State University include:
- Schedule flexibility that allows you to maintain employment while working on classwork wherever and whenever it is most convenient.
- Degree completion time frame flexibility, which allows students to complete their degree as fast as 21 months, or if they want to work part-time, they can take up to 5 years.
- An online support team that ensures you will receive the help you need to navigate their online platform.
- Great tuition rates for in-state students, at $10,834 per academic year, with 60% of students receiving some form of financial aid.
- Financial savings as you will not have to pay for room and board.
For more information about the programs available at Colorado State, as well as facts about their school history, check out our profile of Colorado State University. If it seems like Colorado State could be the best choice for your MBA program, be sure to request additional information. While Colorado State’s online MBA programs allow great flexibility, their on-campus MBA program has a good reputation as well. MBA students who attend campus will have the choice of earning their degree in three different formats:
- Evening MBA: Allows working professionals to keep their 9-5 job while taking classes after work twice a week for 21 months, so that they can earn the credentials that qualify them for a lucrative promotion or new job.
- Executive MBA: Gives students great networking opportunities as they meet with peers and professors in downtown Denver every other Saturday while completing most of their classwork online.
- Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA: Gives students the knowledge that allows their entrepreneurial endeavors to be mindful of their global and environmental impact.
Prospective students who are considering an MBA program at Colorado State University should be aware that the school ranks highly among current students and alumni. Niche.com gives Colorado State University an overall grade of A-, with A grades in Professors, Campus, Student Life, Athletics, Party Scene, and Location, and A- grades in Diversity, Academics, and Value. For more schools that have a great reputation for their MBA programs, be sure to check out our list of the Top 20 Best Online MBA Programs for International Business.