For many people, earning a bachelor’s degree can be a much-needed stepping stone toward starting the career they want to have. Many will be trying to balance family life, a job, and school while earning their degree. For this reason, taking online courses in college has become highly popular. Many universities and colleges across the United States offer online programs, and Hawaii is no exception.
The University of Hawaii offers online bachelor degree programs through the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa and UH West Oʻahu. Between the pair, they offer the following bachelor’s:
- Business Administration, General Business Administration
- Business Administration, Accounting
- Business Administration, Hospitality and Tourism
- Business Administration, Marketing
- Hawaiʻi Statewide Nursing Consortium
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Administration, Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management (DPEM)
- Public Administration, General Public Administration
- Public Administration, Health Care Administration
- Public Administration, Justice Administration
- Social Sciences, Early Childhood Education
- Social Sciences, Political Science
- Social Sciences, Psychology
Within the same school system, UH Hilo offers an online RN-BSN program.
While this alone is a varied selection of bachelor’s degrees, it is far from all that can be found in the state. Even if you can’t find the online program you are looking for locally, you can also check out other bachelor’s degree online programs offered by schools across the United States. Some programs may have minimal on-campus requirements so it is often best to choose a school which is accessible to you, even if the courses are online. Before you continue on to schools further away, check out what else there is to offer from schools in Hawaii.
There are online programs offered from Chaminade University of Honolulu. Chaminade is the only Catholic University in Hawai`i and only one of only three Marianist institutions in the country. The bachelor’s degree programs offered online are:
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education – Montessori Credential
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Education
- Historical and Political Studies
- Religious Studies
Remington College, which has campuses across the United States including Honolulu, Hawaii, offers several online degree programs. The bachelor’s degree programs offered by Remington College are:
- Criminal Justice
- Organizational Management
- Health Information Management
Overall the online selection of bachelor’s degree programs offered by schools in Hawaii include some of the most popular degree and career choices and provide a nice variety for students.
Undergraduate students may be interested to know that there are a number of associate’s degree programs available through these same school systems. While it’s not required to earn an associate’s degree prior to entering most bachelor’s degree programs, it can help you start your career a little sooner while you continue your education.
First-Time students may find the information in How Do I Apply to College? to be helpful. We have also created the Ultimate Guide to Online Colleges the be a thorough and comprehensive walk-through for students interested in attending college online. Don’t forget to check out our Top 100 Best Online Colleges ranking, too.